Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 08-08-2022 à 12h46

Nouveau Membre

Hello friends,

I am VIP and have 2 female Cromimis that are expecting. Unfortunately it's already past 2 days and neither of them birthed their babies.

In addition to that, I stopped recieving the ingame money, today beeing the 3rd day without money gain.

Does someone know whats going on?

Thanks in advance  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

Edit: I just saw that it's a known bug, sorry. But still I'm not gaining any money.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

Dernière modification par CatManiac (Le 08-08-2022 à 12h49)

#2 Le 08-08-2022 à 16h47

Administrateur
lily297

Hi, if you want information on this bug, there is more here. The fact that you are not receiving your money everyday is linked to this bug and unfortunatly we are unable to do aything at the moment. We have to wait for the game owner to come back.

☆☆☆

#3 Le 09-08-2022 à 12h19

Administrateur
lily297

Hi again! The other moderators informed me that your problem might actually be due to the fact that you don't log out proprely every day. if you don't log out using the correct button, on the right hand corner, then the game won't reset and you won't receive your gold mimis.

☆☆☆

#4 Le 09-08-2022 à 12h51

Nouveau Membre

Thank you so much, that solved my problem  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif

#5 Le 09-08-2022 à 20h19

Administrateur
lily297

Yay! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

☆☆☆

#6 Le 11-08-2022 à 09h28

Nouveau Membre
watermelonotter49

I also have that problem, my cromimi also hasn't had her baby and it's been like a week.

#7 Le 12-08-2022 à 10h29

Administrateur
lily297

watermelonotter49 a écrit :

I also have that problem, my cromimi also hasn't had her baby and it's been like a week.

I just manually made your cromimis have their babies since you need it to get to the next level /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Unfortunately this is only a temporary fix and doesn't mean they will continue to have babies in the future. We still have to wait for the return of Joey, the game owner, for him to solve the issue.

☆☆☆

#8 Le 14-08-2022 à 21h35

Nouveau Membre

Hi.
I have also the same problem. My cromimi jolie hasn't had her twins. It's been like 3 days waiting after '0 day'

#9 Le 15-08-2022 à 13h00

Membre Habitué
Rina58

That is a bug what can only game owner fix but for now he is gone and we can't do anithing only wait to him to get back and this is a really big bug and lily297 and other administrators can't do anithing and she and other administrators would like to stop bc the forum have many of messages like that. (I don't mean anithing bad whit sending messages but theres many so...)  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 16-08-2022 à 08h05)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#10 Le 16-08-2022 à 21h29

Administrateur
lily297

Thank you Rina, exactly /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

☆☆☆

#11 Le 17-08-2022 à 08h03

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Really not problem and I know how is hard to be administrator. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#12 Le 15-02-2023 à 02h28

Nouveau Membre
AttaGirl

lily297,
Help! I need to have babies but they aren't coming  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png. I need the babies please!!!!!! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

Pleasefix it,
Atta Girl

Atta Girl, there's nothing to fear!

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

AjudaF.A.Q
chargement