Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#76 Le 10-03-2023 à 22h44

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hey! I'm still stuck at level 38. Now my hamster Diane has to have her cubs, please. Thanks so much ! /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit : done ... be careful, you have two which called Diane !!

#77 Le 20-03-2023 à 00h38

Nouveau Membre
rubynch

fourth try for level 56: My cromimi Jenne needs manual delivery again. Thank you!

Edit/ done

#78 Le 20-03-2023 à 00h48

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

My cromimi Keysi will be send to a carreer, I need her to give birth, then I will have the numbers of cromimis able to send. I already brought cromimi today, and I hope send Keysi and her babies, then I will get my next lvl 44.

Edit/ No birth required at your level: starting a permanent career is not a condition for requesting a manual delivery ... reread post 1!

#79 Le 23-03-2023 à 01h32

Nouveau Membre

Hi. I'm at level 11 and the last quest are to take care of the cromimi baby but it's being a time that my cromimi Monca2023 are pregnant and didn't give birth yet. She reach 0 days. Can you help me?  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

I don't speak French. I only speak english and brazilian portuguese.

Edit/ done

Dernière modification par Monica15 (Le 29-03-2023 à 04h24)

#80 Le 06-04-2023 à 21h28

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

hey!
for level 49, my bunny Nala must have her cub please.
Thank you and Happy Easter  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#81 Le 08-04-2023 à 22h11

Nouveau Membre

I'm stuck at level 11 unable to progress in the game due to my cromimi female not having given birth even through its been 3 days with the counter at zero.

Edit/ it's forbidden to have two accounts on Cromimi : you must delete one immediately.

#82 Le 12-04-2023 à 21h03

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hello! to complete level 49 my ferret "Poison" must have her cub please. Many thanks!

edit/ done

#83 Le 19-04-2023 à 01h14

Nouveau Membre

Hi I have a hamster called Olivia who hasn't given birth. I'm at level 11 and need her to have her babies so I can level up. Thanks

Edit/ having several accounts is forbidden  : you must deleted one.
Done after regularizarion.

#84 Le 27-04-2023 à 23h43

Nouveau Membre

Hello, my chromimi Lya is pregnant and I need her to have the babies so I can go to the next level.
Thanks.

Edit/ No sorry, at this level, no birth is required in the missions : read the conditions of the topic carefully !

#85 Le 29-04-2023 à 06h30

Nouveau Membre

Lety61 a écrit :

Hello, my chromimi Lya is pregnant and I need her to have the babies so I can go to the next level.
Thanks.

Edit/ No sorry, at this level, no birth is required in the missions : read the conditions of the topic carefully !

But I need my chromimi to have puppies so I can send them to pursue careers or I won't complete the mission.

Please!! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

#86 Le 29-04-2023 à 12h55

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Lety61 a écrit :

Lety61 a écrit :

Thanks.

But I need my chromimi to have puppies so I can send them to pursue careers or I won't complete the mission.

THello
The start of a permanent career is not one of the conditions for this topic: you have others for that... the temporary topic of the stork (there is just one today for your level) and the topic of the birth-flash!
Go to the French section above on the forum "L'ACTUALITE DU JEU" ... and use an online translator to post in French, as I am doing for you right now!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#87 Le 29-04-2023 à 17h55

Nouveau Membre

Hi,
can you make my cromigirl give birth?
Her name is Summer and I'm on level 20 and want to proceed to level 21 so can you pls help?

Thank you and hope the bug gets fixed soon! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#88 Le 29-04-2023 à 21h04

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

I did not get my lvl 49, what should be "cromimi Blond!" How could I get OK in this  mission? /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif

Hello, you don't have a cromimi to succeed in this mission, buy the right cromimi at the store and try again.

#89 Le 01-05-2023 à 01h11

Nouveau Membre

Kacahuete a écrit :

Lety61 a écrit :

Lety61 a écrit :

Thanks.

THello
The start of a permanent career is not one of the conditions for this topic: you have others for that... the temporary topic of the stork (there is just one today for your level) and the topic of the birth-flash!
Go to the French section above on the forum "L'ACTUALITE DU JEU" ... and use an online translator to post in French, as I am doing for you right now!

Thanks!Thanks!Thanks! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#90 Le 10-05-2023 à 02h16

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

According my level 49, I need babies from some specific type, Kaílin is pregnant of Uzumaki, I need her to give birth in 3 days.

Edit/ done

#91 Le 15-05-2023 à 23h43

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hey! To pass level 56, my ferret Amy has to have her cub please.
Many thanks in advance!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ Done

#92 Le 20-05-2023 à 23h03

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

I'm at niveau 56 and need my bunny Kiri gives birth to her cubs please.

Edit/ done

#93 Le 23-05-2023 à 03h24

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

I am on lvl 49, my last babies didnt serve for get my next level, so now I let Kaílin with Uzumaki again, hoping they get the right babies.  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/neutral.png

Edit/ done

#94 Le 23-05-2023 à 21h58

Nouveau Membre

Hello!
I need two more ****** cromimi babies to achieve level 38. Can you help Kitka and Brzoskwinka give birth?
Thank you in advance

Edit/ done for only the fisrt one ! One delivery may be enough: in any case, the requests are made one by one ... link the conditions on post 1.
Post mask: never reveal the details of the missions on the forum!

#95 Le 30-05-2023 à 12h23

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

new try, new luck! for level 56, my mouse "Lady" must have her cub please. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit/ done

#96 Le 06-06-2023 à 23h48

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hey,for level 56 my ferret Frieda must have her cub please
Many thanks  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#97 Le 09-06-2023 à 21h00

Nouveau Membre

Hey,
Level 11, Name: Mysia

Edit/ done

THANKS!
              /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Dernière modification par Celinaa (Le 12-06-2023 à 12h17)

#98 Le 19-06-2023 à 08h06

Nouveau Membre

Hey,
Level 20, Name: Karo
Many thanks in advance!

Edit/ done

#99 Le 19-06-2023 à 19h48

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hey, for level 56 my ferret Francesca needs to have her cub please

Edit/ done

#100 Le 23-06-2023 à 19h53

Nouveau Membre
PusheenLove

Hello, I have Cromimi Mouse and Cromimi Hamster.
My Cromimi Mouse Elly pregnant and "she will have babies in 0 days"
But now she is pregnant 8 days!
Another Cromimi Hamster Sweety also pregnant, "she will have babies in 0 days"
But now she is pregnant 7 days!
Help me please!
Until that I sent Cromimis to Nursery on day, but I don't have Crobabies to long!
I'm level 11 and need feed Crobbabies with a bottle, but don't have them!
Help me please that's my first Crobabies!
/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Edit/ read the first post : it's only possible for one ... you must chose one !

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

AjudaF.A.Q
chargement