Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 22-07-2022 à 13h57

Membre Actif
Allrise

Hi!

I just come to ask about the summer sales. If I remember correctly, usually in July we have around 2 to 3 weeks of sales in which we can purchase anything from the shop with a 30% off (the last week it is usually a 40% discount), so I would like to know if that is going to be applied anytime soon /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png Thank you!

#2 Le 30-07-2022 à 13h59

Membre Actif
Allrise

Hello!
July is about to end and I haven't seen the sales appear at the shop. I would really like to know why we haven't had any sales period yet, because I usually buy a lot of things during the sales period and I am postponing it until the prices go down.

#3 Le 30-07-2022 à 21h18

Administrateur
lily297

Allrise, sorry but there might not be any sales this summer. The owner of the game is the only person who can choose to activate the sales but he has many other issues to take care of first, such as the birth issues and so on.

☆☆☆

#4 Le 01-08-2022 à 23h49

Membre Actif
Allrise

Oh, I see /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png That is disappointing, but I do prefer him taking care of the birth issues first, some of my cromimis have been stuck at pregnancy for over two months already. I guess I will have to wait until Christmas. Thank you for replying /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Pages : 1

AjudaF.A.Q
chargement